Welcome to the web pages of the Real-Time Systems Research Group at York. The Group was established in 1990 and since then has undertaken research into all aspects of the design, implementation and analysis of real-time systems. These web pages will give you more details of our current research. We hope that you find them interesting and useful.
The group is structured around the interests of the permanent academic staff:
- Professor Neil Audsley
- Dr. Iain Bate
- Professor Alan Burns
- Dr. Ana Cavalcanti (also a member of HISE group)
- Dr. Rob Davis
- Dr. Leandro Soares Indrusiak
- Professor Andy Wellings
- Professor Jim Woodcock (also a member of HISE group)
An introduction to the group's work and the interests of all its members can be found here.
- 16/07/2015 - 11:00 Research presentations to Jack Stankovic
- 20/07/2015 - Yu Chan [Thesis Seminar]