Before starting work at the University of York I lived in Adelaide, South Australia, for twelve years. I hope to return there for a trip in the not too distant future! I enjoy traveling and Australia, and its near neighbour New Zealand, are firm favourites.
I also enjoy sport, taking part in weekly Krav Maga sessions, managing a team in the University Staff Cricket League (please let me know if you'd like to play, PGRs welcome too!) and playing 5 A-side at York Sport.
SASS (Graduate School Team)
- Providing advice and guidance on defined processes and procedures to PGR & IGGI Students, stakeholders, and staff
- Managing and reviewing Graduate School & IGGI academic procedures and processes to ensure their maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Overseeing and managing the production, accuracy and consistency of information within publicity materials and service related documentation created for PGR & IGGI students
- Creating and implementing systems for recording and maintaining service-related data, and for producing operational data and documentation
- Manages the CS Graduate School Office
Phone: +44 (0)1904 325641Office: CSE/006-1
E-mail: Send e-mail using web form