My primary research interest is Data Science and its Applications. I work with different types of structured and unstructured data such as numeric, text, graph, social and spatial data to solve fundamental as well as real-world problems. More broadly, my research interest lies in the following core areas.
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Complex Networks
- Natural Language Processing
Please visit my personal homepage for further details.
- PhD in Data Science (Swinburne University of Technology, Australia)
- Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, University of York, UK (2021 - present)
Previous roles include:
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar, India
- Research Fellow, Department of Computing, Macquarie University, Australia
- Research Fellow, Department of Computing Technologies, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
- Researcher, Center of Excellence in Information Assurance, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Departmental and University Roles
- AAT (Supporting Recruitment)