The 13th European Conference on Artificial Life (ECAL 2015) will be held in York, United Kingdom, 20-24 July 2015, hosted by the York Centre for Complex Systems Analysis at the The University of York.
ECAL2015 will showcase a wide range of topics in Artificial Life, bringing together world-leading researchers to discuss the latest advances in Artificial Life. Artificial Life is an interdisciplinary field, and as such welcomes submissions from across the spectrum of scientific and humanities disciplines, that consider the main conference themes of Embodiment, Interaction, Conversation.
- Registration now open. Details available on our registration page.
- Late-breaking abstrat CRC and registration required: Wednesday 1st July 2015
- Have an interesting poster? Please consider our "bring a poster" session
- Please consult our information for presenters.
- Physarum workshop programme now available.
- ECAL 2015 is dedicated to a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Our anti-harassment policy can be found here.
- Call has been released for submission of late-breaking abstracts
- Registration for the conference is now open.
- Details of the ISAL summer school are now available.
- A selection of best papers will be invited to appear in a special issue of the Artificial Life journal.
- Check out our sponsors
- Confirmed workshops and tutorials announced.
- A selection of best papers will be invited to appear in a special issue of the Natural Computing Journal.
- Special sessions of the main conference announced.
- If you are interested in sponsoring ECAL 2015, our sponsorship prospectus is now available.
- We are now on Twitter and Facebook.
- We will be running the second ISAL summer school.