Skip to Content
Back to Seminars Home
- 7 May, Gav Wood (Ethereum project) - "Ethereum: A secure decentralised generalised transaction ledger" - Hosted by Simon O'Keefe
- 28 May, Colin Runciman (University of York) - "Four decades of functional programming: personal thunks, reflections and futures"
- 4 June, Paul Busch (Maths, York) - "The Heisenberg measurement uncertainty controversy and its resolution"
- 18 June, Distinguished International Speaker: Bernhard Rumpe (RWTH Aachen, Germany) - "Software Language Engineering for Cyber-Physical Systems" - Hosted by Richard Paige
- 18 July (at 2pm), Bertrand Meyer (ETH Zurich) "Alias calculus, change calculus and more: four years later" - Hosted by Richard Paige