Skip to Content
Back to Seminars Home
- 15 January, No seminar (Academic Staff meeting).
- 22 January, Distinguished International Speaker: Matteo G. A. Paris (University of Milan) - "An invitation to quantum estimation theory" - Hosted by Sam Braunstein
- 29 January, Roundhouse Public Lecture: Susan Stepney (University of York) - "Can a slime mould compute?" Ron Cooke Hub, 6.30pm. Join us before the lecture for a free drinks reception from 6pm. Free to attend but ticket required.
- 5 February, No seminar
- 12 February, Distinguished International Speaker: Claire Maiza (Grenoble INP) - "From the software to the hardware, analysis of worst-case execution time bounds and delays for hard real-time systems" - Hosted by Rob Davis
- 19 February, Simon Holland (Open University), "The Haptic Bracelets: Multi-limb interaction from music to medicine" - Hosted by Alistair Edwards
- 26 February, Mohsen Razavi (University of Leeds) - "Toward public quantum communication networks" - Hosted by Sam Braunstein
- 05 March, Simon Dobson (University of St Andrews) - "Complex networks and complex processes" - Hosted by Alan Wood
- 12 March, Distinguished International Speaker: Marco Buratti (University of Perugia) - "Algebraic methods for the construction of some combinatorial designs"