Skip to Content
Back to Seminars Home
- 17 October, No seminar due to cancellation by the speaker. Rescheduled for the 21st of November.
- 24 October, Inaugural Seminar from Daniel Franks (University of York), "Social networks and swarm behaviour"
- 31 October, Distinguished International Speaker: Tobias Nipkow (Technical University Munich, Germany), "Teaching Semantics with a Proof Assistant or No More LSD Trip Proofs" - Hosted by Detlef Plump
- 7 November, Roundhouse Public Lecture: Darrel Ince (Emeritus Professor of Computing at The Open University) "The Cracks in Science"
at 6.30pm in RCH/037
- 12 November (Monday - 2.15pm - CSE/083), Peter Wellstead (Hamilton Institute, NUIM, Maynooth), "A Fresh Look at Parkinson’s Disease" - Hosted by Jim Austin
- 21 November, Coffee-Table Book Seminar: Alan Frisch (Artificial Intelligence Group, University of York), "A Decade of Research on Constraint Modelling and Reformulation: The Quest for Abstraction and Automation" - Chaired by Ana Cavalcanti.
- 28 November, No seminar due to APR meeting.
- 5 December, Helen Sharp (Open University) - last minute cancellation. Rescheduled for the 1st of May.
- 12 December, Ulrike Hahn (University of Cardiff) "What makes things similar?" - hosted by Edwin Hancock