Sub: Dear Friend! (03/11/2010).

From: Robert Kojo <anton.icb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:26:16 +0100 (CET)

From: Robert Kojo
Manager,
International Commercial Bank,
Kaneshie Branch, Accra-Ghana.
Email: kojorobert@hotmail.com
Phone Number: +233267459598

Sir,

You may be surprised to receive this offer since we have no previous communications. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$10.5M.

This fund accrued as undeclared profit made last year by this branch of the International Commercial Bank which I head.

My head office here in Accra-Ghana has already approved my Management Profitability Report for the year 2008/9 which further secures this fund.

This amount of US$ 10,500,000.00 currently floats on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary.

 Upon your response, I will configure your name on the database of the entire International Commercial Bank as holder of the Non-Investment Account housing the funds. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 40% of the funds while 60% shall be for me.

Sincerely,

Robert Kojo