ICMT 2010: Final Call for Papers

From: Dennis Wagelaar <dennis.wagelaar_at_vub.ac.be>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:40:35 +0100
Dear fellow researcher,

Please find below a final call for papers of the upcoming International
Conference on Model Transformations. My apologies for any duplicates
you may have received.

The submission deadline is approaching rapidly now, so please hurry if
you still plan to send in a submission! Remember that we will be
awarding a Best Paper award at our 2010 event. With this award we aim to
recognise some of the leading work in the field, and to highlight to those
outside our community the progress we are making.

Kind regards,
Dennis Wagelaar

        INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MODEL TRANSFORMATION (ICMT) 2010
                Theory and Practice of Model Transformations

                     Co-located with TOOLS Europe 2010

                    June 28-July 2 2010 - Malaga, Spain

               http://www.model-transformation.org/ICMT2010/

  Overview

Modelling is now essential for dealing with the complexity of IT systems
during their development and maintenance processes. As models grow in use
for developing IT systems, transformations between models grow in
importance. Model transformations allow the definition and implementation of
operations on models, and also provide a chain that can enable the automated
development of a system from its corresponding models.

Model transformations require specialized support in order to realize their
full potential; their foundations, semantics, structuring mechanisms, and
properties (e.g., modularity, composability, and parameterization) all
demand further study. Furthermore, model transformations do not sit in
isolation, and require methodological support to integrate into existing
software development practises.

ICMT is the premier forum for the presentation of new results in the area of
model transformations. As a working conference, ICMT has a strong practical
focus, with research papers, industrial reports, tool presentations, panels,
and invited talks from renowned speakers.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to languages, scalability,
reuse, semantics, implementation, generation, merging, maintenance,
evolution, methodologies, tools, case studies of/for model transformations.

  Submission guidelines

All contributions will be subject to a rigorous selection process by the
international Program Committee, with an emphasis on originality,
practicality and overall quality. Every paper will be reviewed by at least 3
committee members. All submissions should follow the LNCS format and should
include the authors' names, affiliations and contact details. Further
instructions for submitting a paper will be available at
http://www.model-transformation.org/ICMT2010/. As in previous editions of
ICMT, we intend to publish proceedings in the Springer LNCS series. We will
also be awarding a prize for the best paper.

  Important dates

Paper submission:           28 January 2010
Notification of acceptance: 19 March 2010
Camera-ready version due:   5 April 2010
Conference dates:           28 June-2 July 2010

  Chairs

Programme chair:    Laurence Tratt
Conference chair:   Martin Gogolla
Publicity chairs:   Dennis Wagelaar
Steering committee: Jean Bézivin, Jeff Gray, Richard Paige,
                    Alfonso Pierantonio, Antonio Vallecillo

  Programme committee

Andreas Rummler, Andreas Winter, Andy Schürr, Antonio Cicchetti, Bernhard
Rumpe, Bran Selic, Charles Consel, Daniel Varro, Davide Di Ruscio, Dimitrios
Kolovos, Eelco Visser, Esperanza Marcos, Francesco Parisi-Presicce, Frédéric
Jouault, Gabriele Taentzer, Gerti Kappel, Gregor Engels, Günter Kniesel,
Howard Ho, Ivan Kurtev, Ivan Porres, Jens Weber, Jesús García-Molina, Jim
Steel, Jon Whittle, Jordi Cabot, Kelly Androutsopoulos, Luciano Baresi, Marc
Pantel, Nicolas Rouquette, Orlando Avila-Garcia, Piero Fraternali, Reiko
Heckel, Stuart Kent, Thomas Kühne, Tony Clark, Vicente Pelechano, Vinay
Kulkarni, Yasemin Topaloglu, Zhenjiang Hu