Survey on MDE Success/Failure Factors

From: Jon Whittle <whittle_at_comp.lancs.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:31:23 -0000
Lancaster University is leading a study into documenting what factors lead
some companies to succeed with MDE whereas others may fail. As part of this
study, we are disseminating a questionnaire on current practices and
perceptions of MDE.

If you are a practitioner with some experience of applying MDE, please
consider taking 15 minutes of your valuable time to fill in our short
survey:

 <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGFTS38>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGFTS38

The results will be made available to the community and, we hope, may
improve the effectiveness of MDE in the future and/or identify new research
questions for the community.

The survey is also available through the OMG website.

We are also looking for companies to participate in more in-depth studies.
If you are willing or know someone who would be, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Jon Whittle

whittle@comp.lancs.ac.uk

http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~eamde