Online XMI transformation service for UML Class diagrams

From: Jordi Cabot Sagrera <jcabot_at_uoc.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:56:59 +0200
Dear all,
I've just released the first version of my free XMI transformation service to improve the interoperability among UML CASE tools. See http://modeling-languages.com/content/xmi2-tool-exchanging-uml-models-among-case-tools for details

In this first version, the service allows exchanging class diagrams between ArgoUML, Poseidon UML, Microsoft Visio and Eclipse UML2 compatible tools. Time permitting more tools will be added soon.

The service only transforms class diagrams but this is by far the most used UML diagram so I hope you find it interesting.

I'll soon add more information about how to use the service but feel free to contact me (jcabot@acm.org) for any questions/comments/feedback.

Jordi Cabot

--
Software modeling languages portal: http://modeling-languages.com