Account Upgrade Maintenance All Webmail/Email Subscribers.

From: WEBMAIL TECHNICAL SUPPORT <helpdesk_at_webmaster.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 01:05:21 -0700
Attn. Webmail/Email Subscribers,

Account Upgrade Maintenance All Webmail/Email Subscribers.

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital maintainance on our Webmail/Email accounts. During this process you might have login problems in signing into your Webmail/Email account, but to prevent this you have to confirm your Webmail/Email account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your Webmail/Email active during and after this  process, please reply to this message with the below Webmail/Email account information's. Failure to do this might cause a permanent deactivation of your Webmail/Email account from our database to enable us create more spaces for up coming subscribers. Send your Webmail/Email account for confirmation stating:

Email Address:
Password:

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account details. We thank you for your prompt attention to this notification. Please be informed that this is a security measure intended to help protect your Webmail/Email account{s}. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Technical Support

Copyright 2009. All Rights Reserved.