Phd / Postdoc positions, Softw. Engin. & IT Security, TU Dortmund/Fraunhofer ISST

From: Jan Ju''rjens <juerjens_at_in.tum.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:28:20 +0100
Please forward the message below to anyone who might be interested. Thanks a lot !

[!!! Please reply to email address given at http://jurjens.de/jan !!!]

For newly founded research groups at TU Dortmund and at
Fraunhofer ISST (Dortmund, Germany) we aim to fill the positions
listed below. Please contact:

Prof. Dr. Jan Jurjens, TU Dortmund & Fraunhofer ISST
Contact: http://jurjens.de/jan

- EU / FP7 FET Integrated Project "Secure Change": Phd / Postdoc positions
in model-based security analysis for evolving systems:
http://jurjens.de/jan/jobs/securechange.html
- TU Dortmund: Phd / Postdoc positions [German language required]:
http://jurjens.de/jan/jobs/tudo.html
- Fraunhofer Attract Gruppe "Architectures for Auditable Business Process
Execution (APEX)": Phd / Postdoc positions [German language required]:
http://jurjens.de/jan/jobs/apex.html
- "Modelling for Compliance": Call for expression of interest
http://jurjens.de/jan/jobs/modelcomp.html

--
Prof. Dr. Jan Ju"rjens, TU Dortmund & Fraunhofer ISST, http://jurjens.de/jan
*** Postdoc / PhD positions in Software Engineering / IT Security ***