Re: OCL tool

From: Jakub Moskal <jakub.moskal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 23:16:31 -0400
Thank you all for providing me with helpful information! I tried all
of the tools that you mentioned and after all ended up using OCLE. It
is simple in use and doesn't require any pre-installed software, it
works essentially out of a box. It does process "def" expressions,
which is what I was looking for.

Best regards,
Jakub.