Re: OCL tool

From: Christian Hein <christian.hein_at_fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:55:17 +0200
Hi Jakub,

I can confirm that OSLO is supporting "def" statements definitely.
We are using it several times within research and industrial projects.
But you are right, the provided OSLO GUI does not support "def"
statements which is the one you had used for investigation I think.
The GUI is only an example and a prototyp of how using the OCL processor.
OSLO is based on the Kent OCL library and provides similar functionalities.

So please contact me if you need an example of how using OSLO
and the OCL processor with "def" statements. I do have a lot of examples
on my machine :-)

Cheers,
Christian