RE: OCL tool

From: Jorn Guy Suess <jgsuess_at_itee.uq.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:08:00 +1000
Hello Jakub,

Your analysis is correct. As far as I am aware, there is no parser that does def: correctly. I have made one based on OCL1, because I needed it (as defined in UML 1.4.2), but it is a hack. Are you aware that there are some def's in the UML WFR's that simply crash OCL because they are bottomless recursions? That is a further common trap. If you want to patch things up for yourself, I would recommend Dresden OCL or OSLO as the basis. Both are recent architectures. I like DOCL better, it is has a longer history and seems a bit richer.

Jörn Guy Süß