model library again

From: Greg O'Keefe <greg.okeefe_at_anu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 06:28:53 +1100
Back in mid-2006 I posted here suggesting that a library of UML models
would be a great thing for research in our field.
(http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/puml/puml-list-archive/1301.html) There was
much support, and it turned out there were already projects being
planned, including one by Betty Cheng and Robert France called REMODD.
There was a discussion of this project at MoDELS 2006.  I'm now involved
in a project that needs some example models, but I still can't find any
organised collection or signs of recent activity on the problem.  Is
anybody doing anything about this?  Can anybody suggest where I might
find some example models?