Searching for good PhD applicants

From: Andrzej W±sowski <wasowski_at_itu.dk>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 01:13:51 +0100 (CET)
We have just announced an open call for PhD scholarships in all research areas
covered by IT University.   Rumors are that this semester a larger than usual
number of scholarships will be awarded.  If you know of any good students who
are about finishing their MSc thesis, or hold a bachelor degree and are
approximately one year into their MSc programme, then please forward them this
email.

More information is available at: http://www1.itu.dk/sw487.asp
The application deadline is April 16.

The call is comprehensive (all topics).  See the PDF file on the above page for
details, and contact information.

Personally, I search applicants interested in technologies for product line
development, variability modeling, feature models, component based development,
model-driven engineering, intelligent model editors.  Some ideas for projects
are here: http://www.itu.dk/people/wasowski/phd-project.php (this list is by no
means complete).

I would be grateful if you could circulate this information among
potential applicants. I really appreciate your help.

Best,

Andrzej

--
Andrzej WÄ…sowski, PhD, http://www.itu.dk/~wasowski/
Associate professor, head of MSc Programme on Software Development