PhD position in Domain Specific Modeling for Early Warning Systems

From: Ioannis Dokas <jdokas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:45:06 +0100
Dear list members,

"Supporting the Concept of Early Warning Analysis" (SCEWA) is a 5 year
research project that began in January 2008. It is funded by the Irish
Environmental Protection Agency.

The research will be focused on the development of methods and tools
which are aimed at supporting the analysis, design, and development of
early warning systems in engineering facilities and in critical
infrastructures whose undisturbed operation is important for
maintaining and improving the quality of our everyday life.

Currently, we are seeking to recruit one PhD student to work in the
area of Domain Specific Modeling. The objective of the research is to
define a domain specific modeling language for early warning systems.