Executable Use case

From: dules_at_fon.bg.ac.yu
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:23:38 +0100
Dear all,

Can anyone work with executable use case?
Can anyone tell me some good resource for this.
This is important for me because I am working on Msc thesis .
I read several good articles, but all of them use executable use case
in industry (got some byte from machine and use that bytes as input
for state char machine or something like that).
I want to use executable use case in business system.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Dusan Savic
Faculty of Organization Sciences, Information System and Technology
Department of Software engineering, Belgrade