Re: OCL question

From: Anneke Kleppe <a.kleppe_at_klasse.nl>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:50:06 +0100
Hi Humberto,

I do not know a lot about collaborations, but I would say that your
problem could be specified very simply:

context Sale
inv: buyer <> seller

Because a collaboration is a classifier, it can be used as context, and
because collaboration roles are a subset of (classifier) roles, they can
be used in the same manner as associations.

By the way, your use of roleBinding is incorrect, because you mix the
metamodel with the model.

Kind regards, Anneke Kleppe