Re: Question regarding UML Use-cases

From: SYNSPACE - Pierre Metz <pierre.metz_at_synspace.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:03:57 +0100
Dear Stefan
I have got access to some PhD research work that, among other topics,
addresses Include/Extend semantics (no website pointer yet). Feel free to
contact me.

Best regards
Pierre

_____________________________

Dr. Pierre Metz

SYNSPACE GmbH
Kartäuserstr. 49
D-79102 Freiburg
Mobile D:    +49 (0) 160 96 30 45 49
Mobile CH:  +41 (0) 79 305 14 51
Phone:        +49 (0) 761 476 45 65
Fax:            +49 (0) 761 476 45 68
E-mail:        pierre.metz@synspace.com
Homepage:  www.synspace.com

Network with me on:  http://www.xing.com

Geschäftsführung: Fabiola Pöhlemann, Dr. Johannes Stienen
Gerichtsstand: Freiburg, HRB 4629, Ust.-ID. DE 811642922