RE: Can the value set of a subsetting association end be equal (not a proper subset) to the set of the subsetted association end?

From: Wendell Ocasio <Wendell.Ocasio_at_agilex.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:14:40 -0400
Thanks for the clarification.  There is a particular example that I did not understand previously, but in light of this answer it now makes sense:

In 2.1.1 Superstructure, Class::ownedAttribute subsets Classifier::attribute.  For a class, is the set of ownedAttributes always equal to the set of attributes? (this is what seems reasonable to me, if not, can someone provide a counterexample?).

Wendell Ocasio, M.D.
Vice President, Healthcare
Agilex Technologies, Inc.
5155 Parkstone Drive  |  Chantilly, VA 20151  |  www.agilex.com