RE: Lecturer in Software Engineering

From: D H. Akehurst <D.H.Akehurst_at_kent.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:35:53 +0100
I have application all ready to send off (I assume email application is OK!)

I just need confirmation from my referees that they are happy to be thus appointed!

I am still yet to be persuaded that I want a job in Birmingham, but will apply,
and decide later - if I have that decision to make.

Dave

Dr D.H.Akehurst
Department of Electronics
University of Kent at Canterbury