OIclInvalid or OclVoid ?

From: vacelet <vacelet_at_leirios.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:44:17 +0100
Hi,

I suppose to have understand the difference between an OclVoid element
(null, it means that the value is equivalent to the "absence of value") and
an OclInvalid element (it means we don't know the value).
If an element has the type OclInvalid or OclVoid, it is considered to be
OclUndefinded.

Then,

To ensure an element  X has type  OclInvalid, we have the function
X.oclIsInvalid()
To ensure an element X  has type OclUndefined, we have then function
X.oclIsUndefined()
But what about OclVoid ? Do we have a function X.oclIsVoid() ? or may we
write X.oclIsUndefined() and not(X.oclIsInvalid()) ?

The second part of my question concerns the arithmetic operateur (/ and div)

I know that X / 0 return a OclInvalid value, but what about (X div 0) ?

Thank a lot for your answer,

Nicolas vacelet,