Re: Relationship between regions and transitions

From: Alessandro Folli <alessandro.folli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:43:19 +0100
Thank you very much for the detailed answer.
I think it's a good idea to consider that a transition between two states is
owned by the "closest" region.

I have exported a State Machine Diagram from Visual Paradigm to XMI and I
have noticed that the XMI doesn't care about the relationship between
regions and transitions. Looking at the XMI specification I didn't find
anything referring to it.
Anyway, as you suggested, it's always possible to find the closest region of
a transition just searching the common ancestor of the two states.

Thank you,

  Alessandro Folli