Seeking model builder tools for camparison with Rose

From: jnurfauza_at_fit.unimas.my
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 06:58:38 +0800
Dear all,

Our team are doing the research on building a reverse engineering tools and manage to come out with a parser tool (using VB + GoldParser) that generate source codes into a tree-view structure of extracted object/class name, method calling etc (singleton).. from the tree view a sequence diagram will also be designed...

Just need an advise and suggestion from you all on list of tools that can generate a sequence diagram besides Rose.. we are planning to do a comparison study on Rose with our tool. Our suggested tool now is using Microsoft Visio 2003 to generate a sequence diagram from the parser tool.

Regards,

Nurfauza Jali
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
94300 Kota Samarahan.
Sarawak. Malaysia.
jnurfauza@fit.unimas.my
Tel:082-583648
Fax: 082-583764

"The Universe is full of magical things
  patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."