RE: UML Tool to manage Rose models

From: Jrn Guy S <jgsuess_at_itee.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:20:48 +1000
Hi Andrea,

Poseidon (http://www.gentleware.com/) offers this. There is a free version
(not sure if it has the functionality) and a trial. Here the plan: Download
both, use trial to convert, use free to work and inspect further.

Hope it helps!

Kind regards,

Jrn Guy S

Research Fellow

Room 350, General Purpose South Building (building 78) Division of Systems
and Software Engineering School of Information Technology and Electrical
Engineering The University of Queensland Queensland 4072 AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 7 3365 2883; Fax: +61 7 3365 4999

email: jgsuess@itee.uq.edu.au