Re: Polymorphic UML sequence diagrams

From: Robert France <france_at_cs.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:29:42 +0100
Not sure what you mean by a "polymorphic ... scenario". Can you give a
more descriptive example? Do you want the lifelines to be roles that can
be played by different instances (not necessarily of the same class)?

Or are you trying to model program-level polymorphic calls?

Robert

--
Robert B. France, Professor       | Tel: 970-491-6356
Computer Science Department       | Fax: 970-491-2466

PLEASE NOTE: I am currently away on sabbatical at Lancaster
University, UK. My address in Lancaster is:

Computing Department
InfoLab21
South Drive
Lancaster University