Re: OCL & ecore

From: Steffen Zschaler <sz9_at_inf.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:29:10 +0200
Hi,

Another aspect of interest might be that the Dresden OCL toolkit has an
integration into Eclipse since its latest release. See
http://www.sf.net/projects/dresden-ocl for further reference.

Best regards,

Steffen

--
Dipl.-Inf. Steffen Zschaler
Research Assistant

Technische Universität Dresden
Department of Computer Science

Phone +49 351 463 38555
Fax   +49 351 463 38459
Email Steffen.Zschaler@tu-dresden.de
WWW   http://www.steffen-zschaler.de.vu/

---

Consider submitting to CSDUML'06 until July 21:
  http://www.cs.colostate.edu/csduml2006/