Re: OCL & ecore

From: Anneke Kleppe <a.kleppe_at_klasse.nl>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:23:47 +0200
Hi Andrzej,

Ecore is based on the MOF, specially on the EMOF part. OCL is officially
linked to EMOF through the MOF architecture that (re)uses the UML
Infrastructure. So following this (long) route you might say that OCL is
the constraint language for ecore.

However, what is more important is the facilities offered by the Ecore
tools and sadly they don't offer much for using OCL.

Regards,
Anneke Kleppe