Re: Model repository

From: Dennis Wagelaar <dennis.wagelaar_at_vub.ac.be>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:44:22 +0200
In the context of a case study I've done (or am still doing ;-)), I've made a
couple of UML models that may be useful for said repository.

The UML models were made with Poseidon CE 3.0.1. That means they're in UML
1.4 / XMI 1.2 format. These models are available here:
http://ssel.vub.ac.be/viewcvs/viewcvs.py/UML1CaseStudies/uml1cs-instantmessenger-model/poseidon/

I've made a start with implementing this case study in UML 2. Results of that
can be found here:
http://ssel.vub.ac.be/viewcvs/viewcvs.py/UML2CaseStudies/

More information on the case study can be found here:
http://ssel.vub.ac.be/ssel/research:mdd:casestudies:im
--
Kind regards,
Dennis Wagelaar