Re: Model repository

From: Laurence Tratt <laurie_at_tratt.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:35:15 +0100
On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 02:58:06PM +0200, Tom Mens wrote:

Dear Tom,

> Correction, this is a zoo of METAmodels, not models!

For many of us, there is no distinction between a model and a meta-model.
Some models serve as meta-models. Some don't.

For those of you who see a clear distinction between the two, that's fine.
Differences of opinions are a part of life. So please, please, please don't
clog up the list attempting to enforce one particular view of things - if
nothing else, I will end up wearing out the "D" button on my keyboard ;)

Yours,

Laurie
--
http://tratt.net/laurie/     -- Personal