Re: Help...Verify UML Design

From: Robert France <france_at_CS.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:29:46 -0600
Jean-Marie Favre wrote:
> I missed this message, sorry.
> I attend to MoDELS 2006 last year and paricpated to Robert&Betty
> discussion.
> As far as I understand, we have sometimes slightly different
> objectives, approaches and this is fine (research is about that).
> However everything should obviously be connected (research is about
> that).
> I see no fundamentals reason why this should not be the case.
Hi Jean-Marie,
We had planned to discuss ReMODD at the Education Symposium and in a
workshop organized by Frank Weil of Motorola. I noticed you emailed
Oscar about the availability of a time slot dedicated to this topic; if
that is available then that would be good especially if we can get folks
involved in other repository initiatives to discuss how we can leverage
each other's effort and work towards a federated group of repositories.
I should point out that even though the ReMODD exploratory project is
funded by a US agency it is meant to serve the international MDD
community - the make-up of our advisory board reflects this (details of
which I'll make available via a website soon).

Robert