Re: Help...Verify UML Design

From: Nizar TLILI <nizar.tlili_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:50:36 +0000
Hi all,
I think that we must propose a sort of licence that permits the use of such
models for research purposes, and defends the intellectual rights of the
models' respective owners. This would encourage everyone to post his models.

The problem with (a) is that Enterprises will never
let their designs go out of their organizations, and
it is logic.

I don't agree on that, I think lots of enterprises would be really
interested in letting their designs out, especially in this kind of goal :
research. I think they would appreciate that several researchers study and
extract the inconcistencies of their designs, this would help them better
understand and improve their own work.

I agree with you on the fact that Real World designs are much more
interesting to research, because of their complexity and competeness against
realistic environment.

I don