Re: Model repository

From: Jean-Marie Favre <Jean-Marie.Favre_at_imag.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:41:06 +0200
Tom Mens wrote:

> Ik think there are 2 issues we should not confuse here:

Yes, I really agree with tom. There are probably much more issues that
one should not confuse (not always obvious to make them explicit however).
For instance, collecting industrial case studies, showing how good are
models
for developement,  etc. are out of scope of zooomm, but they are directly
one of the objectives of robert&betty repository as far as I understand.
The very important is to make cross references, clarify where too put each
resource, duplicate or reference when needed, etc. For instance, there are
many different kind of metamodels and formats. There is the atlantic zoo
in eclipse which is really fine for EMF-KM3 based metamodels with
eclipse licence. Zooomm scope is larger, but there is not point in having
disconnected set of ressources, so there will be cross references,
and material sharing. At least, this is the spirit of zooomm
We all are on the same planet :-)
Best regards
   Jean-marie

Jean-Marie Favre   http://www-adele.imag.fr/~jmfavre