Re: Model repository

From: Tom Mens <tom.mens_at_umh.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:06:59 +0200
Ik think there are 2 issues we should not confuse here:

- a repository of models
- a repository of metamodels

While apparently there is already a lot of material available for the
latter (the metamodel zoo that has been referred to),
this is not really the case for the former. I always have a hard time
finding appropriate (UML)-models that are freely accessible, in the
appropriate format, and of sufficiently large size for performing
research experiments.

Tom Mens.