Re: Model repository

From: Jean-Marie Favre <Jean-Marie.Favre_at_imag.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:41:28 +0200
Bonjour,
We've been working on a metamodel zoo in the last 7 years and collected
hundereds of them over the years. We have a project called zooomm and
many people agreed on collaborating and various team are currently
working on that for different domains.

We have not made public advertisment about that yet, but many
discussions with many different teams in different application area.

What have been missing until now to put everything on the web, was a
good web-based collaborative infrastructure. Recently we've got some
funding to realize this infrastructure and a developer is working full
time on http://zooomm.org and http://planetmde.org using joomla.org as a
content management system. Nothing is visible yet, but this does not
mean that nothing is occuring...

Finally, as point out in various conferences we are also working on a
collaborative case study "conference management system" with models, and
so on. We collected information from various different domains about
teams working on this case stuy with their languages, models, and so on.
We have some other concrete plans. If you are interested in all that do
not hesitate to contact me.

To give the feeling of spirit in which this body of work is done have a
look at the "credit" section of planetmde.org. This is not a one-person,
one-team, one-technology, project, but on the contrary, an international
open free etc project. Just like conferences are not one-person,
one-tem, one-technology. We all are on the same planet...

Warning:  the web site http://zooomm.org do not contain information and
we never made advertsment for the project. This does not mean, that
nothing is occuring. This just means, that currently we are working hard
and silently and waiting for the web infrastructure which will be
availble soon.

Have fun
    Jean-marie

Jean-Marie Favre   http://www-adele.imag.fr/~jmfavre