RE: Help...Verify UML Design

From: france <france_at_CS.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:14:09 -0600
Yes, such a repository is sorely needed.
There is a project that aims to build such a model repository. Betty Cheng,
Jim Bieman and I recently received a National Science Foundation planning
grant to explore the development of a repository of models to support
MDD-related research and education. There will be a website soon on the
project and I will keep this listed about its progress. If you're interested
in helping/contributing to the effort please contact me. We also plan to
discuss our ideas with attendees at MoDELS 2006.

Robert