Re: Help...Verify UML Design

From: Tom Mens <tom.mens_at_umh.ac.be>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:10:55 +0200
I fully agree with this need for a library of models, and I am even
willing to contribute my own toy examples to this initiative.

The more important question, of course, is the availability of
industrial models, which are much harder to get, as Greg mentioned. I
do not have access to those either...

Nevertheless, I think it is an excellent idea to start collecting all
models and making them available to everyone. (No I am not
volunteering to manage this myself, I do not have sufficient
resources and time, unfortunately. But I will contribute if someone
starts up such an initiative.)

P.S. Wouldn't there be a way to get funding somewhere for such an
initiative?

Tom Mens.