Re: Help...Verify UML Design

From: Tom Mens <tom.mens_at_umh.ac.be>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:07:27 +0200
Given that I have done some research on detecting model
inconsistencies myself (in collaboration with a couple of
colleagues), I would also very much like to see the types of model
inconsistencies you aim to detect:

- which types of inconsistencies (syntactic, structural, behavioural
ones?)
- for which types of models?

Concerning the availability of models, yes there is a clear lack of
freely available models in our community, and we should do something
about it. Somehow we should come up with a database of available
models that everyone can use freely for his research purposes.