Re: Help...Verify UML Design

From: Vladimir Mencl <mencl_at_nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:12:18 +0800
On 06/24/2006 10:40 PM, Islam Essam wrote:
> Dear All,
> I've made a software tool that could verify the UML
> design w.r.t some sources of inconsistencies.
> Now, I want to test this tool for an existsing sw UML
> model.
> Does any body could help me in finding such a sw UML
> design (includes Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram,
> State Diagram,...) to test/verify my tool on it???
>
> Thank you very much.

Dear Islam,

I don't have a model for you either, sorry.

But, I would be interested so know what kinds of inconsistencies your tool
can detect.

Could you give us a brief description?

Or is there some documentation for the tool available?

Or a research paper describing the inconsistencies your tool can detect?

Please let me know where can I find more about your research,

Best Regards,
Vladimir

--
----------------------------------
Vladimir Mencl, Ph.D.
  |currently on academic leave at UNU/IIST,
  |see http://www.iist.unu.edu/~mencl/

Distributed Systems Research Group
Department of Software Engineering
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics