Re: UML Ordered set!

From: Milan Milanovic <milanmilanovich_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 02:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Mr. O'Keefe,

  I'm just now reading prof. Milicev's work. It's new (feb. '2006) and I got it yesterday.

Greg O'Keefe <greg.okeefe@anu.edu.au> wrote:
  Milan,

Dragan Milicev in your own university has cleared away a lot of the
confusion, ambiguity and apparent contradictions in the UML definition
in his "On the Semantics of Associations and Association Ends in UML"
available from this url:

http://www.rcub.bg.ac.yu/~dmilicev/pubsoom.htm

It seems amazing to me that he is probably just across your campus, but
you hear about him from someone in the land down-under!

Cheers,

Greg

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 17:54, Steffen Zschaler wrote:
> Dear Milan,
>
> By default, association ends will be sets. You can use additional
> constraints (e.g., {ordered}, {sorted}, etc.) and multiplicities to
> change this into an OrderedSet or other types.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Steffen
>
> Milan Milanovic wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > is it possible to define UML association end more precisely, e.g. as Set ?
> >
> > class SomeClass {
> > somElement : OrderedSet(EMOF::Element); // [*]
> > }
> >

> > _____________________________
> > Best regards, Milan Milanovic
> > M.Sc. candidate
> >
> > GOOD OLD AI Research Group
> > Faculty of Organizational Sciences
> > Department of Information Systems and Technologies
> > University of Belgrade

> > http://mail.yahoo.com

To remove yourself from this list please mail puml-list-request@cs.york.ac.uk
with a message containing the word "unsubscribe".