Transformation from UML to ASM

From: Nizar TLILI <nizar.tlili_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:50:52 +0000
Dear all,
I am making a model driven transformation from UML behavioral diagrams
to Abstract State Machines. I choosed to write it in QVT. I will use
the metamodel of ASM provided by Patrizia Scandurra.
I have some difficulties at the metamodel of UML, especially in
expressing the semantics of the metamodel and integrating them into my
transformation.
Can anyone help me with this? And do you think this approach is good,
and have it been treated already?
Thanks!

--
Nizar TLILI