Re: asking about OCL

From: Achim D. Brucker <brucker_at_spamfence.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:30:37 +0000 (UTC)
Hi
I have to correct myself a little bit:

"Achim D. Brucker" <brucker@spamfence.net> schrieb:

> In the old OCL 1.1 standard,  "allInstances()" is declared
> as operation of type OclType. This leads just to another concrete
> syntax:
>    context Person:
>    inv: Person.allInstances->size() >1

- Also the OCL 2.0 standard (03-10-14 and 06-03-04) uses this syntax in
  its examples.

- The Dresden OCL 2.0 Parser allows both, writing self.allInstances
  and A::self.allInstances. Only the notion used in the examples
  of the standard is not accepted.

Personally, I like the A::self.allInstances notion, even if the
standard is somewhat unclear. Nevertheless, being interested in the
OCL semantics I use whatever concrete syntax is accepted by the
tools :-).

Achim