Re: Where are we at? Where to from here?

From: Steffen Zschaler <sz9_at_inf.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:27:31 +0200
Dear pUMLeers, Dear Jrn,

Thanks for pointing everybody to the OCL Portal. However, the 'official'
link is http://st.inf.tu-dresden.de/ocl/ . This will currently redirect
you to the URL you mentioned, but things will change rather soon, so
that only the official link will still work.

Best regards,

Steffen

--
Dipl.-Inf. Steffen Zschaler