OCL question

From: Miroslav LÝ╣ka <miroslav_liska_at_formal-analysis.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 00:05:56 +0200
Can anybody write me please OCL contraint for UML2, that allows dependency connection between two business goals (class with stereotype business goal) or association between business goal and problem (class with stereotype problem) ?

I found something similar, but is only works for UML 1.4 :(

context Business Goal inv Dependencies:
  self.allDependencies->forAll(d |
    d.client->forAll(c |
      (c.oclIsKindOf (Class) and c.stereotype = "BusinessGoal") or
      (c.oclIsKindOf (Class) and c.stereotype = "Problem")) and
    d.supplier->forAll(s |
      (s.oclIsKindOf (Class) and s.stereotype = "BusinessGoal")))

thank you very much
Miro