Octopus

From: Andrea Baruzzo ^lt;andrea.baruzzo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat 28 Jan 2006 - 16:12:19 GMT
Dear puml'ers,
my name is Andrea Baruzzo, I am a PhD student at the Computer Science
Dept of the University of Udine (Italy) and I am a new member of this
mainling list. My work is now focusing on UML and, specifically, on
MDA.
My main objective, at the moment, is to work on model transformations,
integrating UML models with precise specifications in OCL, in order to
support ealry verification of UML models. I am interested in the
Octopus tool.
I write here to know if there is someone who is using Octopus. I have
tried to install Octopus, following the instructions on the Octopus
Web Site, but when I have installed the product I receive the
following three errors:

Invalid Menu Extension (Path is invalid):
com.klasse.octopus.codegen.actions.GenerateCodeAction

Invalid Menu Extension (Path is invalid):
com.klasse.octopus.codegen.AddNatureAction

Invalid Menu Extension (Path is invalid):
com.klasse.octopus.xmiimport.ImportAction

Infact, I have not find any actions directory in the jar file.

There is a problem with the distribution files? I have used Eclipse
3.1.1, not Eclipse 3.0. This aspect affects the correct installation?

I am sorry to disturb you with this trivial and primitive :-) issues.
If I should talk with other people, tell me and excuse me for this
mail.

Best regards,

Andrea Baruzzo

Dr. Andrea Baruzzo
Laboratorio di Intelligenza Artificiale
UniversitÓ degli Studi di Udine, Via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine
Memberships: IEEE Computer Society
homepage: www.dimi.uniud.it/~baruzzo
Office: +39 0432 558435