Re: Time in OCL

From: Aline Lúcia Baroni ^lt;alinebaroni@di.fct.unl.pt>
Date: Fri 28 Oct 2005 - 15:37:18 BST
Dear Irfan,

Sequence diagrams enable the representation of time and duration
constraints. These concepts are in the metaclasses TimeConstraint,
TimeInterval, TimeEvent, TimeExpression and TimeObservationAction for
constraints on time. There are equivalent metaclasses for constraints on
duration. See the package CommonBehaviors - Simple Time.

Regards,
Aline L. Baroni