Re: Time in OCL

From: Steffen Zschaler ^lt;sz9@inf.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Fri 28 Oct 2005 - 13:20:29 BST
Dear Irfan,

OCL per se does not support such constraints. There is some limited
support for timing constraints in the UML, though (I think in the area
of sequence diagrams). Other than that, you may want to check out the
"UML Profile for Scheduling, Performance, and Time Specification" if
your interest is mainly in performance engineering, or languages like
QML or CQML (and CQML+) if your interest lies more in the area of
guaranteed real-time properties.

Best wishes,

Steffen

--